September 2021 update
This is a September report on the progress of Moiva.io.
This month there were no major changes.
Hence, let me keep this article short and just quickly list the changes:
- made the Table look cleaner in the desktop view by removing icons from all the metrics
- removed the old Bundlephobia chart which Moiva had since its “early days” in favour of the new “Bundle size” chart which is part of the Table now.
- added actions (copy, download, share) to Table charts similar to the rest of the charts
- fixed a bug in “Npm Releases” and “Contributors” charts when a wrong quarter was shown
- added a bunch of new libraries to Catalog
- updated npm dependencies and refactored Vue components to use the new
- refactored Table related components to make the logic simpler and easier to maintain
- made some stylistic changes to improve UI
- last but not least, changed copy in some places to highlight the current focus of Moiva - NPM ecosystem.
← all posts